mediven comfort, the comfortable side of compression stockings.
Experience how heavenly soft a compression stocking can be. mediven comfort guarantees optimal wearing comfort and particularly easy application and removal _ and all this without sacrificing medical efficacy.
The mediven quality difference:
mediven stands for the highest quality medical compression used in the medical application of venous disease and edema. Our products are matched to patient needs right down to the smallest detail. Each stocking is produced with the highest technical standards in our factory located right here in the United States, with select lines being made at our global headquarters in Germany.
– Mild to moderate spider veins
– Slight to severe varicose veins
– Mild to moderate edema
– Tired, achy, heavy legs
– Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
Medical compression stockings should only be worn after consulting with a doctor and under a doctor’s supervision. Compression stockings should not be worn by individuals with:
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Decompensated heart diseases
- Acute phase dermatitis, acute skin infections
- Wet dermatitis
- Individuals who are bedridden