The M.3OA osteoarthritis unloading-type knee brace utilizes a single upright strut and incorporates medi’s patented varus/valgus loading mechanism and Physioglide hinge to provide effective treatment for mild to moderate symptoms of uni-compartmental osteoarthritis.
The unique flex-bar system allows the single upright strut to flex and provide effective pain relief and reduce point-loading pressure. The advantages of the flex-bar, loading mechanism and Physioglide hinge combine with the soft-grip padding system and numbered straps to provide exceptional patient satisfaction and high compliance. Additionally the M.3 OA comes as a varus/valgus brace which for example can be used as a right leg varus (medial) unloading brace or a left leg valgus (lateral) unloading brace. This feature reduces inventory demands and increases potential applications.
- Individually adjustable varus and valgus angles with a low profile joint
- During the course of treatment, the varus/valgus angles can be readjusted according to the healing process
- Air-foam condyle pads
- Very light construction and easy application
- Limitation of extension 0 degrees, 10 degrees
- Wide, well-cushioned frame padding for the 3-point pressure relief system
- Malleable frame design to provide individual custom fit
- Ultra flat, very lightweight, and non-protruding frame and hinge construction
- Avional aluminum frame material is 30% more rigid than other aluminum alloy technologies of the same weight
- Avional aluminum alloy polycentric physioglide hinges for strength
Avional, Velours, Polyester, PU foam
Can be washed by hand at 30 degrees.